Your member's fee helps us take actions on your behalf. HELP make a difference!

Report a Road Hazard

If you see any sort of road infrastructure hazard please call the Main Roads Department on their 138 138 number and report it.

This number is manned 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and covers both Main Roads Dept. and Local authority roads In my experience after you have reported it they will give you a reference number to check on the progress of the works or repairs.

roadhazardreportThis really does work, although you will need to be precise with the location.I have called this number several times over the past few years and am always surprised as to just how fast any hazard is rectified.

Do yourself and other riders a favour and help to get our hazard fixed. It is up to us too let them know.

You can also use their website >




Share the Knowledge
Posted in

Peter Butler

Passionate with serial ‘hobbiest’ tendencies. Raving 70/80's Jap Bike collector, love my metric cruiser, wifey, family, Jesus and all things good. By day we convert boring as bat poo websites into profitable websites, hence ‘Smarter Websites’ helping MRAWA do the same, enjoy the website...

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top